*Free local shipping Design or modify your quilt patterns with confidence!
The FabriCalc helps you to convert your ideas into usable dimensions - Yards, Inches or Metric measurements.
It's easy to do the math with a few simple keystrokes. They add up to fast answers to just about every quilting task.
Solutions are built-in for Blocks, Squares, Diagonals, ½ and ¼ Square Triangles, Diamonds and much more.
Calculations that create quilt designs:
• Create quilt designs using Block functions with or without Sashing; solves Diagonals
• Find total Yardage, including Backing, Binding, Borders and Drop for any quilting project
• Calculate the total yardage for Squares, ½ Square Triangles, ¼ Square Triangles, 45° and 60° Diamonds
• Reverse the calculations: find the number of Squares and Diamonds that can be cut from fabric in your "stash"
• Store fabric yardage solutions for six individual types of fabric and view total yardage required for all material
• Use Preferences settings to select Fractional or Decimal displays, Mitered or Straight Corners and more
• Find total costs for material Dedicated Functions
• Work in Yards, Inches, and Metric measurements - convert between dimensions
• Estimate material requirements. Use dedicated function keys to enter Quilt Width, Length and Border Width; find total Quilt Yardage, Backing, Batting, Binding and Border Yardage; Drop; Border number of Strips, Binding number of Strips, Binding Cut Width and more
• Calculate the total Yardage for Squares, ½ Square Triangles, ¼ Square Triangles, 45° and 60° Diamonds
• Reverse calculations to find the number of squares and diamonds that can be cut from fabric in your "Stash"
• Create quilt designs using Block Key functions, with or without sashing
• Find diagonal for total Quilt Yardage, Blocks and Squares
• Set and store values for Length and Width of Drop (3 sides)
• Store fabric yardage solutions for six individual types of fabric and view total yardage required for all fabrics required for all fabrics. Additional Features • Easily calculate total costs for material
• Works as a standard math calculator with +, -, ×, ÷, %, and Memory
• Define (change calculator default values) and store material values
• Easy-to read (LCD) display shows answers in simple quilting terms Includes
• Protective 360° Hard Cover Door • Long-life Battery (one CR-2016)
• Handy Pocket Reference Guide • Easy to read and understand illustrated User's Guide
• Full One-Year Limited Warranty