2Quilters XPress Pen with Chisel Nib For Making Precise Fold Lines Quickly & Easily!
No messy leaks. No dilution required,
What is it?
2Quilters XPress Pen is great for creating fold lines on your fabrics for ease of hemming and/or pressing. The chisel nib delivers precise fold lines that you finger-press or press with a hot iron. The anti-leak seal in the pen minimises drips/leaks of the solution.
The marked lines do not stain and can be removed by pressing it flat or letting it air-dry. XPress Pen is available pre-filled with Flatter in Scentless and also in Empty for you to fill it with your favourite Flatter scent.
1) The Pen has a fine chisel shaped fibre nib that creates precise lines quickly and accurately.
2) Includes an anti-leak seal that prevents the Flatter solution from leaking.
3) The nib is primed/saturated when you pump the nib in an up/down action, not by squeezing on the pen body. This gives you better control in laying down the line to create the fold.
4) Has a generous capacity that you can fill up to 10ml of Flatter by Soak.
How to use:
1. Twist pen barrel and then remove the feed section to fill with Soak Flatter or other spray starch alternative up to 10ml. Replace the feed section and then the nib back to the pen.
2. Uncap pen and place the pen nib on fabric. Press nib downwards so that it is pushed back into the pen. Press the tip down a few times until there's a flow of solution.
3. Trace a straight or curved line. Finger-press or iron to form a neat edge.
4. Re-prime the nib when necessary.
How to Fill the Xpress Pen: