This ruler is designed to cut quarter, half, and full oval shapes in a variety of sizes ranging from 3in x 4-1/2in to 8-1/2in x 10in and every half inch in between.
* Easy to read black and white markings.
* Designed to be used in a variety of ways, so additional markings are included for techniques such as fusible applique, piecing, and turned-edge applique.
* Use a 45mm or small rotary cutter. Hold rotary cutter straight up and down for ease of cutting and guide it along the inside edge of the curve.
* Placement lines labeled A, B, and C give you three different size options with each of the twelve cutting slots. That's thirty-six different sizes with one tool.
* 45 and 60 degree markings give the option of cutting from pre-pieced patchwork like half-square triangle blocks.
* Half-inch grid lines help you line up on the fabric, especially when cutting frames.
* Guide numbers are printed on the ruler detailing width and height of ovals for quick reference.
* Comes with fully illustrated step by step instructions.
* Scan the QR Code printed on the ruler to view a how-to video of these features and to see the patterns that can be made with this ruler.
* Ruler slides easily over the fabric until pressure is applied. Then our exclusive grip holds the fabric in place while cutting, eliminating slipping and miss-cuts.
Total Size: 7-1/2in x 9-1/2in