End of Bolt: 40" x 120"
East Meets West in this Luxurious Blend of Silk, Bamboo, Botanic Tencel®, and Cotton
Quilters Dream Bamboo Batting is QD's most elegant quilt batting. Dream Bamboo is a luxurious blend of velvety Bamboo, luscious Tussah silk, strong silky Tencel® and soft stable Cotton. Dream Bamboo’s natural environmentally friendly fibers are blended, carded, crosslapped and finely needle punched to bring you unparalleled softness, strength, warmth and breathability. The luscious silky soft drape makes Dream Bamboo a quilt batting beyond compare!
Dream Bamboo’s Secret Blend (or Trade Secret):
- Bamboo – is a velvety soft, absorbent fiber with unique antibacterial qualities. Bamboo is warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Silk – the strongest natural fiber in existence has always stood for quality and elegance. Dream Bamboo contains high quality Tussah ‘Peace’ silk, which is stronger and more resilient than white silk. The long length of the silks add extra strength and softness to the Dream Bamboo.
- Botanic Tencel® – is made from environmentally friendly eucalyptus wood pulp derived from sustainable tree farms. Tencel® is exceptionally strong, resilient and resistant to wrinkles. It is so soft that it is often referred to as ‘imitation silk’.
- Natural USA Cotton – is a natural fully renewable fiber that is soft, breathable and a traditional fiber used throughout generations. Dream Bamboo uses only the high grade cleaned upland USA cotton for durability and quality for the most discriminating quilters.
Quilters Dream Bamboo Unique Features:
- Beautiful Blend of long fibers of Cotton, Tencel® and Silk that add stability and strength to the inherently shorter bamboo fibers.
- You may stitch as close as you would like or as far apart as 8″ apart – giving you beautiful freedom of design.
- Excellent for hand, domestic and longarm quilting.
- May be machine washed and dried with cool water and cool dryer. May be dry cleaned.
- Shrinkage is minimal. No prewashing.
- Retains a beautiful silky drape.