Workshops will take place on a Monday OR Wednesday OR Friday, 9:30am to 11:30am. Contact us (WhatsApp 86662088) to confirm class date before booking.
Sashiko stitching means 'little stabs', it is a Japanese functional embroidery traditionally used to reinforce points of wear or to repair worn places or tears with patches. But today, we use this running stitch for decorative purposes in quilting and embroidery projects.
This technique uses special Sashiko thread and needle. You will learn how to select the needle, prepare the thread and fabric for sewing, and how to sew on the pre-printed fabrics.
Class Fee: $60 (Includes 1 pre-printed Fabric, 1 skein of 20m Thread and a Sashiko needle)
Duration: 2-hr session (Single session class, 9:30am to 11:30am)
Class Size: Max. 3 pax
Location: 2Quilters Workspace (50 Gambas Crescent, #08-03, Singapore 757022)
Class Difficulty Level: Beginner.
Project finished size: 13” x 13”
* If you are unsure if the class is suitable for you, please reach out to us and we will suggest the best classes for you.
Important points to note:
- We will confirm your registration via text or email.
- Please ensure that you are able to come for the session at the stated dates and time.
- Please arrive at least 5 mins before start of class as we will begin each session promptly.
- If you are feeling unwell, please do not come for the class and let us know so that we can arrange the make-up session with you.
- Please do not bring unregistered guests or your children to classes as the sessions are only for registered participants only.
- This class is NOT SkillsFuture claimable.